[x264-devel] Multislicing support

Etienne Bömcke etienne.bomcke at uclouvain.be
Wed Feb 20 13:53:10 CET 2008

There seems to be a bug in your code. Each time x264_realloc is used
to grow the number of nals, the payload value of every nal is lost,
which leads eventually to a crash. I don't know really well the memcpy
function so I wasn't capable of resolving it myself. Could you please
take a look at it?

Etiene