[x264-devel] Multislicing support

Etienne Bömcke etienne.bomcke at uclouvain.be
Tue Feb 26 10:58:30 CET 2008

I thought at first that I needed an array, but as you said there's no
need for one. I dropped that thing in the last implementation I wrote,
the one in the patch I sent to this list.
So thanks for your remark, but it comes too late I guess. And I guess
I shouldn't have asked this question as I was already considering a
new implementation. My bad.

Regards,

Etienne