[x264-devel] Regarding claiming for standard approval

mahesh k maheswarreddy.k at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 06:37:01 CET 2008

thank you,
I do find  some difference in the quantization of X264 and our.
I tried to debug and check but I was not able to go iside this function

h->quantf.quant_4x4(i, dct4x4[1+i], h->quant4_mf[CQM_4IY][i_qscale],
h->quant4_bias[CQM_4IY][i_qscale] );
I think they are using function pointers. But my results are matching with
JM.
I was using microsoft *vidual studio express edition 2005. *
**
*Help me in saying how to debug or please let me know whether X264 is as per
H.264 standard or not.*
**

Regards,
Mahesh.