[x264-devel] Regarding claiming for standard approval

mahesh k maheswarreddy.k at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 14:22:02 CET 2008

Ok thank you.
As far as my knowledge there will be some procedure for inverse quantization
for H.264 spec. If we use different formula then how can we get the exact
frame at decoder side. There wont be any information about this quantization
in the bitstream. If i am wrong please excuse me and clear my doubt.

Regards,
Maheshwar.