[x264-devel] [VC6 patch for x264]

chen chenm003 at 163.com
Tue Jul 29 03:00:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

    I think that none of VC8's project file will be replace, the
*.dsp is VC6's project file.
    The VC6 can not support C99, so I change some 64-bit const value
to use macro. It test on VC6 only.
    I send this patch because some friend use VC6 yet(include me).
I will upgrade this patch every month if need.

======= 2008-07-28 19:54:12 =======

>Hello,
>
>On 7/28/08, chen <chenm003 at 163.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>     This is my little patch.
>
>Thanks for sending your work. However, I doubt this patch has a chance
>to hit x264's GIT repository since this patch basically replaces VC8's
>project file, and adds some ugly workaround to support VC6 compiler.
>
>I don't know how easy it is to support several version of VC, but it
>looks like it's not an easy thing to do....
>
>Guillaume

        chen
        chenm003 at 163.com
          2008-07-29