[x264-devel] unhandled exception in deblock using sse2

Marcin Sokalski msokalski at atsisa.com
Mon Jun 30 08:51:57 CEST 2008

Hi, im a total noob to x264, but i think there is
a bug - unaligned stack in deblock asm procedure.
It uses movdqword/movaps instruction which requires
memory source/destination to be aligned on 16bytes
boundary. And it isnt -> gives unhandled exception.

Turning sse2 off, helps but its clear that it isnt solution :)

Best,
Marcin.

>>> darkshikari at gmail.com 2008-06-29 22:35:50 >>>
> Hi, when I set the parameter -o test1.264  -b 2 --qpfile
q_matrix_jvt.cfg
> --scenecut -1 f:\sequence\foreman_300_qcif.yuv 176x144. I found it is
in a
> dead loop. How do we set the q_matrix_jvt.cfg?

Read the documentation again; that isn't a QPfile, its a CQM, used with
--cqm.

Dark Shikari