[x264-devel] Multi-sliced encoding

Jason Martens cacepi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 17:24:10 CET 2008

On Mar 10, 2008, at 6:51 AM, Etienne Bömcke wrote:

> I just switched to git, so here's the patch adding support for
> multisliced encoding, allowing one to specify a maximum size in MBs or
> in bytes. Could you please review it and tell me if I need to change
> anything before including it in the git repository?

Won't build:

encoder/encoder.c: In function ‘x264_nal_start’:
encoder/encoder.c:784: error: ‘struct <anonymous>’ has no member named
‘i_numb_mbs’
encoder/encoder.c: In function ‘x264_slice_write’:
encoder/encoder.c:1189: error: ‘struct <anonymous>’ has no member
named ‘i_numb_mbs’

Corrupt patch, maybe?

--
Cheers,