[x264-devel] Is SVN still sync'ed to GIT?

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 03:32:56 CET 2008

> Didn't see any updates recently....

Nope.  Its actually a somewhat embarrassing situation; my SSE2
prediction patch was committed roughly an hour before Videolan
officially switched to git.  An hour later, we found a major bug in it
that caused crashes on all 32-bit Intel systems (in particular, it was
a very old alignment issue that just happened to show its ugly face
with the new code).  However, ever since, svn has been read-only, so
the last revision in svn is 745... which is broken.  git, of course,
was fixed very quickly afterwards.  I suggest you switch to
git--perhaps the broken build on svn will encourage people to do so ;)

Dark Shikari