[x264-devel] [Patch] Optimized bs_skip in common/bs.h

COH coh at co-hoppe.net
Sat Mar 22 06:43:32 CET 2008

Dear all,

applied patch contains an optimized bs_skip implementation, git-diff'ed
against rev 5d47436a4dbe0aa14a9da43cc9a57cf5b421539e. Because I don't
know how much comments within the source are wanted, I created 2
versions of it.

Attached file bs_skip-optimized.patch contains the raw patch without any
comments.
File bs_skip-optimized-commented.patch contains the same as
bs_skip-optimized.patch plus additional comments about the source code.

Kind regards,

Clemens-O. Hoppe

PS: this is my first mail to the list, so I'm sorry for every mistake
that I may did within this mail.