[x264-devel] Real-time encoding for low resolution

Georg Lippitsch georg at linteum.at
Sun May 18 14:49:16 CEST 2008

Am Sonntag, 18. Mai 2008 14:09 schrieb Jason Garrett-Glaser:

> Perhaps it would be more useful for you to post yours first?

Sorry, was quite imprecise here, because my settings were not optimised for
realtime at all. Of course, when playing around a bit, I'm able to achieve
realtime (e.g. --subme 3).
But you said "relatively intensive encoding settings", so I'd like to know
what you mean with that. Just interested in other peoples settings in general.

My non realtime-optimised settings are:
-B 3000 --interlaced -b 3 -r 5 -A all --me umh -m 6 --b-rdo -8
--deadzone-inter 6 --deadzone-intra 4 --cqm jvt
--no-psnr --no-ssim --threads 0

Regards,
Georg