[x264-devel] x264 codec

Radek Czyz radoslaw at syskin.cjb.net
Fri Nov 21 09:04:56 CET 2008

Hi

There's no such thing as x264 "codec". x264 is an encoding library, if
you want to use the library in your own application you have to base
that on x264's source code. Existing commandline programs are examples
of just that.

Radek

PS. Just make sure your application meets x264's license requirements
before it's distributed to anyone else.