[x264-devel] commit: Rework subme system, add RD refinement in B-frames ( Jason Garrett-Glaser )

git version control git at videolan.org
Thu Oct 2 04:43:15 CEST 2008

x264 | branch: master | Jason Garrett-Glaser <darkshikari at gmail.com> | Tue Sep 30 18:34:56 2008 -0700| [c89bc900a3bf0d4c4c728ad378703970b4f14e18] | committer: Jason Garrett-Glaser

Rework subme system, add RD refinement in B-frames
The new system is as follows: subme6 is RD in I/P frames, subme7 is RD in all frames, subme8 is RD refinement in I/P frames, and subme9 is RD refinement in all frames.
subme6 == old subme6, subme7 == old subme6+brdo, subme8 == old subme7+brdo, subme9 == no equivalent
--b-rdo has, accordingly, been removed.  --bime has also been removed, and instead enabled automatically at subme >= 5.
RD refinement in B-frames (subme9) includes both qpel-RD and an RD version of bime.

> http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/x264.git/?a=commit;h=c89bc900a3bf0d4c4c728ad378703970b4f14e18
---

 Makefile          |    8 ++--
 common/common.c   |   10 +---