[x264-devel] ppc64: versions of x264 post r901 generate wrong output

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 20:48:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

2008/9/20 Loren Merritt <lorenm at u.washington.edu>:
> On Sat, 20 Sep 2008, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
>>
>> I was able to reproduce the problem on Linux/PPC64, but not on
>> Darwin/PPC32. I don't know why yet though. I'll look into it.
>
> That was just the information I needed.
> Does this help?

Thanks for the fix Loren. This patch fixes PPC64 and doesn't break PPC32.

I'll let you apply the patch since I don't know if that was a quick
patch and if you'd like the final fix to be different.

Cheers!

Guillaume
--
One should not give up hope on imbeciles. With a little training, you
can make them into soldiers.