[x264-devel] Yet another updated threaded slicetype patch (v14)

Mike Kazmier DaKaZ at zenbe.com
Tue Apr 14 17:28:54 CEST 2009

Sorry for the long delay - I was sitting on the beach on holiday for the last week.

>I'm getting the same segfault with my mingw builds.
> Higher the lookahead, the less bframes it needs to crash?

Hmmm, I have checked and rechecked this under linux, I cannot recreate the crash.  Can you please email me a new backtrace?  Is there a way to get a backtrace of each of the threads under windows?

Also - could you check that it works with --lookahead 0

Thanks,

--DaKaZ