[x264-devel] SCons support for x264

Shachar Sharon ssnail at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 13:42:52 CEST 2009

SCons is written in Python, has a user-friendly syntax, and may be
easily extended. Its main advantage is in simplicity and in the
ability to add custom operations. It also have a very good
auto-dependency detection mechanism.

SCons is cross-platform -- you may have the same build system for both
unices & win.

Please note that I am not a SCons developer, and I have no special
interest in promoting this tool. I simply wish to help x264
developers.

Shachar S.