[x264-devel] qp value

Erich Marth destinationcloud at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 2 08:33:54 CET 2009

But by calling x264 with --qp 9 I do get an internal i_qp of 6 and an
a^2 MF of 9362 which is identical to Standard but Why do the MF values
qp i_qp Value differ and how is their Relation and why for --qp 16 the
MF values won't repeat?

Sorry I want to understand this to have the exact values on the other
Device to do the computation. But I was confused by the qp and i_qp
values the Boas values and the differing MF values and so I don't Know
how to simulate the qp to i_qp/MF Process in the Device Side. Thx very
much