[x264-devel] v11 of the threaded slicetype patch

Mike Kazmier DaKaZ at zenbe.com
Mon Feb 23 18:02:25 CET 2009

Alright folks - here is v11.  No more usleeps - no more blocking on slicetype decide.  I do ocossionaly at high thread counts (8+) get a single P/B decision that is different versus r1114 without the patch, I can't seem to figure out why, open to any suggestions.  Note, in --b-adapt 2 (where the biggest gains are) - this version is about 4% faster than even my v9 patch.

DaKaZ