[x264-devel] commit: fix darwin speed regression (Alexander Strange )

Jason Martens cacepi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 06:10:46 CET 2009

On Jan 3, 2009, at 2:34 PM, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> I can't reproduce the problem here with XCode 3.1.1. Can't
> reproduce, can't fix!

      In the end, I think this is most likely a purely cosmetic bug,
as ld only issues warnings but doesn't actually throw an error
message.  Dynamic libraries still compile and work (tested with
ffmpeg).  The warnings disappeared entirely if I either set -isystem
and -mmacosx-version-min to 10.4 or compiled as 64-bit, which, if you
can, you probably should be doing anyway.

      So, not a problem!  Sorry for jumping the gun.

--
Cheers,

Jason Martens
cacepi at gmail.com