[x264-devel] Allow x264 to detect AltiVec and the # of CPUs on OpenBSD.

Guillaume POIRIER gpoirier at mplayerhq.hu
Sat Jan 17 14:14:24 CET 2009

Hello,

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Brad <brad at comstyle.com> wrote:
> Here is a diff to allow the CPU code in x264 to detect the presence of
> AltiVec on OpenBSD/PowerPC systems and the # of CPUs on any architecture
> supported by OpenBSD.

The attached patch does the same with a fewer lines.

Unless I hear some objections, this is what will get committed in a few days.

Guillaume
--
Only a very small fraction of our DNA does anything; the rest is all
comments and ifdefs.

Joan Rivers  - "Forty for you, sixty for me. And equal partners we will be."