[x264-devel] x264 crashes with adding only one new variable to x264_param_t...

Hadi Hadizadeh hadi.hadizadeh at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:29:53 CET 2009

Hi,I have the last version of x264 and I managed to compile it and also I could encode a test video with it successfuly. Then, I tried to add only a new variable (int test) to structure x264_param_t; But interesting is that after adding this variable or even other variables, when I run x264, it crashes just at the begining of the process!Actually, in this case, when I run x264, a dialog appears with this message: "x264.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close." But what is the wrong? I tried to add a new and simple variable like (int xx) to other structures such as x264_nal_t but even in this cases, I got the above error! It is so strange for me! What do you think? Thanks!Best Regards,Hadi