[x264-devel] x264 crosses video information when numerous encoders running in multiple threads

anton kropp akropp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 01:17:05 CET 2009

Loren, thanks for the reply.  This has been causing me a bunch of
grief in the last week once I realized what was happening.  I'm not
very familiar with the inner workings of x264, however, do you have
any suggestions of where I can try to debug this issue within the
code?  I have 2 320x240 video streams and 1 1024x768 video stream and
its most apparent in the larger stream. Sometimes it also seems that
x264 is dropping a keyframe, though I'm not sure if this has to do
with the reentrant issue or not.

-Anton