[x264-devel] Password for submitting changes

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 03:40:40 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:34 PM, to.hi.ser+264<to.hi.ser+264 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> # I'm Japanese, sorry for my poor English.

Your English is fine.

> I would like to add msvc 2005 project files.
> So I did 'git push', but it failed.
> The command asked a password.
> Is the x264 project allowed to submit changes?
> If it's allowed, please tell me a password.
> # Do I have something mistakes?

Only developers can push commits back to the master server.

You submit patches by posting them on the mailing list or on IRC
(#x264dev on Freenode).  IRC is preferred, because then we can give
interactive feedback.

At this moment, we probably will not accept MSVC-related patches as
Loren has dropped official support for the environment.

Dark Shikari