[x264-devel] Yet another updated threaded slicetype patch (v14)

Mike Kazmier DaKaZ at zenbe.com
Thu Jun 4 16:27:10 CEST 2009

> so it does seem that the lookahead thread might need to allocate it's
> own ratecontrol_t
> what are the others' thought at this point?

Steven, first of all, thank you VERY much for taking the time to assist with this patch.  I apologize to all that this has been such a long and drawn out process - my focus on it has been, well, poor.  With that said, in the next few weeks I expect to have a few more cycles and I will tackle this problem once and for all.  Please continue to support the patch and dump me any information you think may be useful, it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, DaKaZ