[x264-devel] Yet another updated threaded slicetype patch (v14)

Steven Walters kemuri9 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:53:42 CEST 2009

People have been continuing to use 3.4.x because it has been producing
slightly faster binaries than the current versions (4.3.3/4.4.0).
when this patch does get committed it should get a comment saying that
it doesn't work correctly for the popular gcc 3.4.x to notify people
to update to something newer.