[x264-devel] Cant open x264 raw files in vlc in Ubuntu version 9.04

Ivan Alen Fernandez ivan.alen at uclouvain.be
Sun Nov 22 23:50:31 CET 2009

Thanks a lot for the answer
It still doesnt work
With the verbose mode for vlc 1.0.3 this is the output of the error
By the way can anyone tell to me any other video player for .264 files
compatible with streaming in RTSP/RTP protocols

missing picture in access unit
[0x987dab0] main input debug: EOF reached
[0x9223468] main playlist debug: finished input
[0x9a3dbc8] main decoder warning: can't get output picture
[0x9a3dbc8] avcodec decoder debug: ffmpeg codec (H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part
10)) stopped
[0x9a3dbc8] main decoder debug: removing module "avcodec"
[0x9a3dbc8] main decoder debug: killing decoder fourcc `h264', 5601 PES in
FIFO