[x264-devel] problem running 1080p x264

Plxe plxe plxe at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 00:40:54 CET 2009

i need help figure wye i having problems running x.264 1080p, how it work, witch part of the computer is it that is to low to run this format try to run matrix 1080p in vlc, it louses frames at sameplace everytime, and i watched cpu% and none of the cores is on 10% wile it hangsup, how does the decoding work? witch part does it depend on to view 1080p

computer facts

cpu :intel d 820 current frequnz 3,3ghz duallcore buss speed 228, rated fsb 913mhz, 2 mb l2cash

memory: ddr2 3gb pc2-5300

Grafikcard: Gigabyte 9800gt gpu speed 750mhz memory:1050

hd: old 250gb sata disc

motherbord: asus p5ld2

soundcard: integrated realtek,

plz help me undestand what i need to have to play it flawless, looking on buying new mb am3 socket, ddr 3 1333 mhz cpu phenom 2 quadcore 965 3,4ghz with integrated grafic and soundcard to be my media player. should it work flawless on it ? plz help me plxe at hotmail.com