[x264-devel] x264-devel Digest, Vol 29, Issue 14

Marc Schulz schulz.marc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 17:14:30 CEST 2009

Quentin,

He is not a little guy so you really shouldn't stick up for him. He's
already been told to not talk about things he doesn't know in another
mailing list thread (of which I assume you can look up fairly easy, it
relates to multi slice encoding for realtime streaming).

Asking a stupid question that basically says  "Will you guys still be
improving x264 this year" is entirely ignorant and should be kept to
himself. If he wants to know about what's being worked on he can simply sit
in #x264dev for 15 minutes and it will become painfully obvious that they
are pretty much constantly working on something, reviewing some patch,
discussing optimizations, gcc abnormalities, etc.

Marc