[x264-devel] Problem with x264 multithreding enabled

Steven Walters kemuri9 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:27:38 CEST 2009

> Thanks, but i haven't this field in my version of x264, i have download
> around a month ago, probably it's added very recently. The lookahead thread
> is activated by default also in x264 version pre i_sync_lookahead? thanks.

no the thread was added in with the revision where that parameter exists,
this revision was r1246 which went in about at the 1st of the month.
before this revision the thread does not exist at all.

if you're using an outdated version of x264, it would be useful to at
least state what
the X264_BUILD is defined as (and preferably revision # as well) to
better assist you.