[x264-devel] x264 wouldn't encode last x frames

Chengbin Zheng chengbinzheng at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 14:17:25 CEST 2009

I'm having a lot of problems encoding videos with my own avs script.
It would always encode like 99%, and stop encoding when there is only 100ish
frames left. It doesn't seem to occur when I just encode the whole video
with a GUI, only happens when I use my own avs. I've tried getting rid of
every filter, and it still has that problem. I'm using dss2.

Reverting back to r1205 made the problem better, where it leaves very few
frames (3) unencoded (still stops)