[x264-devel] pps/sps updates while streaming using rtp protocol

Ivan Alen Fernandez ivan.alen at uclouvain.be
Thu Apr 29 15:45:19 CEST 2010

The problem is also that if i encode two independent segments with
different encoding parameters but the same sps id, the resulting
concatenation of both of them is not compilant for the h264 decoder.
Shouldnt this work with x264? I understand that the second segment should
send the new sps header updating the encoding parameters and so the
decoder should be able to decode correctly everything but this doesnt work
for me. Shouldnt this happen? any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance