[x264-devel] commit: Add ability to adjust ratecontrolparameters on the fly ( Jason Garrett-Glaser )

Michael Roitzsch mroi at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 15 18:36:48 CET 2010

Hi,

>>> There is no reason I should be getting 75 emails for 25 commits.
>>
>> You received all commit mails three times? Me too. I thought it was a
>> problem of the MTA on my end, but maybe something was wrong with
>> sourceforge here.

Oh, yeah. s/sourceforge/Videolan

> Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about this.  It was due to a
> problem with the Videolan git server, and I can't take back emails
> once sent.

But thanks for the clarification. Now we know what happened. And for
the record: I like the splitting of individual changes into individual
commits. They do come a little bursty, but that's fine with me. I am
happy that the project makes such excellent progress.

Michael