[x264-devel] wpredp=2 problems

stm04 at arcor.de stm04 at arcor.de
Tue Jan 5 09:12:33 CET 2010

Hi Team,

since your core 79 I have problems with my BD 370 for LG and I've read in the the net, that other devices hase also problems with it.
I think the problem is that per default wpredp=2 is activated and a mount of devices have problems with it.

Could you give me an feedback of it and if it will be fixed in the future, because everytime I get an mkv which was created without weightp=0, wpredp=2 is activated. So I must reencode the mkv and that waste a lot of time.

Schluss mit teuer - her mit den Schnäppchen!
Jetzt alle Discounter-Angebote von Aldi über Douglas bis Schlecker übersichtlich für Sie geordnet - jetzt klicken und sparen!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/footer.discounto