[x264-devel] Duplicate frames

Aaron Jørgensen admin at ajmedia.tv
Wed Jun 16 06:40:30 CEST 2010

I'm having an issue that I would appreciate the expertise of the
community to help me with. I am noticing dropped frames replaced by
duplicated frames in my encoded video. The total amount of frames
matches the source but when I run them side by side there are duplicated
frames instead of every frame being different.

I'm running Mac OSX Snow Leopard. I have tried this with multiple
versions of x264 and they all seem to be the same. I have passed it
through using a lot of commands as well as a straight pass through. I
have also tried numerous sources. Any advise would be very much appreciated.

Aaron