[x264-devel] GSoC 2010: Audio support for x264

Diogo Franco diogomfranco at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 13:20:14 CEST 2010

Hmm, another late mail... seems this time I wrapped around to the next
week lol

Last sunday I pushed FLV audio muxing support, so now `x264 input
--audiofile input --acodec lame -o output.flv` will get you an flV with
audio :)
The internal stuff is still not quite right though, I'll move some of
the code from x264.c to the demuxers and make some more abstractions.

Since I had to deliver a bunch of college work last week, I couldn't do
much during the week, and this week is finals week so not much time to
work either; but if everything goes right I should be free from next
week on :3