[x264-devel] Announcing commercial licensing for x264

Stuart English stuart at red.com
Thu Nov 11 05:44:58 CET 2010

 We have a draft license that we're interested in getting comments on
-- the specific terms are still up for negotiation and can be
customize to fit your needs.  We can also take contracts to add
features to x264 and provide support for x264 as necessary.

Jason Garrett-Glaser

Hi Jason, We have interest in your licensing option, but the above link is not working to connect us to the draft agreement.

Can you send to me please ?

Stuart English

Workflow Wizard
RED Digital Cinema

[cid:E36B0F09-69C3-42A8-B6C7-8B0C6A38CC06 at red.local]

This e-mail is the property of RED Digital Cinema Camera Company. It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.