[x264-devel] x264 on x64

Scott Taylor scott.taylor at abaslabs.com
Tue Nov 23 03:08:02 CET 2010

We found the same problem. I tried different build environments /
compilers and using MS' LIB tool, no success. Always got unresolved symbols.

Fortunately we found an existing MSVC sln in Direct264:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/direct264/

We also found that we needed to extern "C" the include:
extern "C"
{
   #include "x264.h"
}