[x264-devel] x264 on x64

Scott Taylor scott.taylor at abaslabs.com
Tue Nov 23 06:58:23 CET 2010

Hi Santosh,

Direct264 does include the projects you need. We are doing exactly what
you are trying to do (statically linking against libx264.lib). Look for
these files in Direct264:
libx264.vcproj
libx264_vs2008.vcproj
libx264_vs2010.vcxproj

They should already be part of the sln. However I believe libx264 is not
the startup project, so you might need to manually r-click and build
that project to get the lib.

Scott