[x264-devel] Questions regarding frame rate conversion

Ricardo wiiaboo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:57:58 CEST 2010

1) x264 doesn't support frame interpolation. You have to do it for yourself.

4) Using Avisynth, there's ChangeFPS or ConvertFPS which come built-in, MSU
Frame Rate Conversion<http://compression.ru/video/frame_rate_conversion/index_en_msu.html>,
or just try one of the many frame interpolation scripts for Avisynth in the
Internet.