[x264-devel] I figured out a new frame skip option

Dylan Klebesadel dylanklebesadel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 12:00:55 CEST 2010

My friend told me a new way to force frame skip (because subtitles were
staying on too long) but it didn't work for me very well.
(because subtitle placement was off)

I typed in
Sudo rm -fs
My Username
My Password

And it kinda byorked my computer..
What did I do wrong?
Why is gentoo so hard? It took 3 days to install and compile. Why does it
have to compile, why cant it be compiled already or something.

Also I am an anime lover.
Your should make a -anime mode for x264 that loads subtitles from handbreak
and other anime stuff that makes it more better.

Also batch stuff
kuz I have a lot of stuff to convert....