[x264-devel] Announcing commercial licensing for x264

David Preyl David.Preyl at mobixell.com
Tue Apr 5 16:05:13 CEST 2011

Dear Mr. Garret-Glaser,

My name is David Preyl and I serve as assistant to legal counsel of
Mobixell Networks (a Delaware company).

We are interested in receiving a copy of the license agreement draft for
the x264 commercial license.

With this regards and further to your published announcement, we would
appreciate it if you could also explain with more details the aspects
regarding MPEG-LA fees and the engagement with MPEG-LA (in particular
please kindly advise if we are required to finalize a direct agreement
with MPEG-LA in addition to the commercial license with x264?)

If you need any further information, feel free to advise.

Regards

David