[x264-devel] newbie: how to do x264 encoding on android?

Lucas Zhang zhangqing1987 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:02:09 CEST 2011

Hi all,

    I plan to video capture x264 encoding on android/ios/symbian, and first
begin at android. I have finished compiling the x264 lib for android, but
cannot find any more useful documents about how to use x264 to encode the
video capture on android. I know something about jni, but don't know how to
call and use the method of x264 lib to finish the encoding. I will be
grateful if you give me an example or something useful :-) Thank you!

--
Zhang Qing