[x264-devel] Adding encryption to x264...

Peter Tap ptrtap at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 00:26:39 CEST 2011

Thank you for your help.

My mistake. I meant to say decrypt before decoding not after.

After reading your message as well as other messages, it appears it is easier to decrypt at the whole file level. I guess I need to implement a "muxer" similar to mkv and mp4. However, the documentation is not clear on what methods need to be implemented for the muxer. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Peter