[x264-devel] windows x64 question

Steven Walters kemuri9 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 21:00:52 CET 2011

MinGW x64 stopped prefixing with underscores by default in 4.5.x,
you specifically have to compile it with prefixing on now.

So the prefixing part was fixed, but there are now frequently fixup
and some other misc errors that occur during linking instead.

Either way, he wanted to link against the static library, not a DLL.