[x264-devel] x264 for sparcV9

Sean McGovern gseanmcg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 01:27:15 CET 2011

No, it should compile stock provided you are using a recent version of gcc -- 3.4.3 from Solaris 10 is ever so slightly on the old side. You might want to get your hands on GCCFSS or Blastwave. I built my own gcc 4.5.2 against SunFreeware's binutils package.

I've been working with the x264 team to keep this building properly "out of the box" on SPARC.

-- Sean