[x264-devel] how i_scenecut_threshold values works

Rafael Sousa rafael.lmsousa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 14:56:13 CET 2011

I plan to use the function x264_encoder_reconfig to change the parameter,
but I realized that the parameter keyint_interval may not be changed by this
function in real time, or am I wrong? is there another way but using this
function to change this parameter? I decided to use the i_scenecut_threshold
because in the source code the description of the variable matches exactly
to what I want.

thanks in advance