[x264-devel] Rescaling in real-time

Edward Richards edward at edwardandalison.com
Mon Jun 6 17:00:21 CEST 2011

Have a look in x264.c or x264cli.c (I can't remember which) for the
command line parser. In it is the profile switch statement. Match what
"slow" etc does for better quality.

Sent from my iPhone... So sorry for typos!

On Jun 6, 2011, at 7:28 AM, Diego Carvalho Domingos <diego.cdomingos2010 at gmail.com