[x264-devel] does not link lavf support

Steven Walters kemuri9 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:56:39 CEST 2011

no, we found an issue that when av_open_input_file was deprecated,
due to a small miss, it caused it to start crashing with how x264 has
been using it all this time.

the issue was fixed in libav just a few moments ago:
http://git.libav.org/?p=libav.git;a=commit;h=84bd2b4bf5ca544e29c48634ac8b2899c58b0d9d
you'll need to manually apply this fix into your ffmpeg source tree
until the fix posts there.