[x264-devel] x264 rev1947 "open-gop" interprete error

Tommy CHA Kin Nam tommykncha at gmail.com
Wed May 4 08:04:55 CEST 2011

Dear developers,

I'm a user of MeGUI rev 2008, when I use x264 rev-1947 for encoding
blu-ray video, x264 gave me the message as below:

"x264 [error]: could not open input file `bluray' via any method!"

After many trials and errors, finally I used back rev-1837, and the
encoding successed at last. I doubt there is an interprete error of
input parameters, hope you guys can fix this problem ASAP.

And allow me to thanks to the developers for accepting my report.

Regards,
An anonymous user of x264