[x264-devel] Degrade video quality by time

Alex S flashsupporter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:17:09 CET 2011

sorry for delay. I tried your crf param and intra-refresh option.
certainly, with crf=23, quality is very high but It degraded by time (it is
right because 164kbps may be too low in this case). Output video seems
displaying a line of object movement (as if we do not have IDR but in fact
we have).
However, what I need is quality (we even could accept block) should not
degraded