[x264-devel] Interest in HEVC

chen chenm003 at 163.com
Sun Dec 23 02:06:26 CET 2012

I think the HEVC will release in next meeting(January 14th, 2013), let's catch this opportunity.

At 2012-12-23 07:43:25,"Alex Giladi" <alex.giladi at gmail.com> wrote:

Wow! That was fast!
Merry X-mas!

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Michael Kazmier <dakazmier at gmail.com> wrote:
I am wondering if any of the commercial licensors of x264 would be interested in co-sponsoring an effort with us to fund the development of an HEVC encoder within the context of the existing x264 framework.  This would be similar to the work we are currently doing around H.262 int he x262 project.  If you have an interest, please contact me outside of this mailing list at either: mkazmier at avail-tvn.com or dakazmier at gmail.com

Likewise, if any developers have an interest in getting the fundamental x265 development work started and would like to potentially be compensated for that work, we need a development team lead that can organize and direct the efforts as well as review any/all contributions from other developers.  Please contact me if you have an interest in this role.

Thanks

--Mike